haga de ésta publicación su favoritaSpanish Class Small group (Miramar, San Juan PR)ocultar esta publicación
QR Code Link to This Post
Program and methodology:
Lessons with a conversational approach where the grammar and conjugation will be integrated (in a fun way) to improve the dialogue.
Each class will be designed according to real (portorican) life situations and your work environment (food industry, customers, sellers, etc.).
- Improve your vocabulary and fluency
- Improve your understanding
- Feel more comfortable having a conversation with natives
- Know how to deal with specific conversations inside your work industry
- Primary focus: listen + talk (80%)
- Secondary: read + write (20%)
Each class could be developed in the following way:
- Introduction (we talk about ourselves, the week, relevant news etc)
- Short grammar/conjugation lesson(s)
- We put the lesson into practice through an exercise and activity with a conversational or understanding focus.
- You’ll have a quick homework to do until next class.
And generally, the teacher’s goals:
- Develop techniques adapted to your learning skills
- Help you grow your self-confidence in Spanish
Total: 4 Hrs/week (Tuesday from 7pm to 9pm and Thursday from 7pm to 9pm)
4 people minimum (8 people max)
Course starts in April 23rd 2019 (for 8 weeks)
NO contactarme por servicios u ofertas no solicitados